WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and discounts, updates and promotions.
We will not, in any circumstances, share your personal information with other individuals, third parties or organizations without your permission, including public organizations, corporations or individuals, except when applicable by law. We do not sell, communicate or divulge your information to any mailing lists.
HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The user expressly agrees that the risk of using the Choicemmed Health Service will be entirely at his/her own risk; all consequences arising out of his/her use of Super Oxygen are also borne by him/her, and Super Oxygen is not responsible for the user.
2. All information of Super Oxygen is for reference only, not for individual diagnosis, medication, and use basis.
3. Super Oxygen is committed to providing correct and complete health information, but does not guarantee the correctness and completeness of the information, and is not liable for any loss or damage caused by incorrect or omitted information
4. Super Oxygen reserves the right to make irregular modifications to this statement
5. Super Oxygen does not guarantee the accuracy and integrity of the external links set up to provide convenience to users. At the same time, Super Oxygen shall not assume any responsibility for the content of any web page that such external links point to which is not controlled by Choicemmed Medical.
6. The user agrees that Super Oxygen is not responsible for any defect in the quality of any product or service that Super Oxygen presented to the user and any damages caused by it:
Super Oxygen APP Privacy Statement
Choicemmed focuses on protecting your privacy, and sometimes we need certain information to provide you with the services you request. This privacy statement explains the collection and use of data in these situations. This privacy statement applies to all related services of Super Oxygen. The content of the privacy statement may be updated by Super Oxygen at any time without prior notice. Once the privacy statement is updated, it will effectively replace the original privacy statement once posted on the web page.
Collection of your personal information
We will ask for your consent when we need information that identifies you (personal information) or can contact you. Often, we will ask you for this information when you sign up for Super Oxygen or apply for new features. The information collected by Super Oxygen includes, but is not limited to, your name, gender, ID card, mobile number, date of birth, email address, address, and phone number. In addition, we may also collect information about your use of our Web site through a variety of technologies, including cookies.
Super Oxygen does not assume any legal responsibility for the following related matters:
1. The disclosure of any personal information resulting from the user's password being shared with others or sharing the registered account with others, or other personal information that is not caused by Super Oxygen.
2. Super Oxygen provides your personal information under legal requirements or government policy requirements.
3. Any dispute arising from the use of your personal information by any third party under the terms of service and the conditions specified in the statement of Super Oxygen.
4. Any temporary website closure due to hacking, computer virus intrusion, or government regulation.
5. Any consequences caused by force majeure.
6. The manner of use or disclaimer set forth by Super Oxygen in each of the Terms of Service and Declaration.